Our goal is to educate the public of the moral and legal obligation to preserve and protect the Sacred Sites, and to uphold the civil and human rights of all Indigenous Peoples.
- We promote respect for the Indigenous Peoples through community involvement, and participation.
- We support the endeavors of all Indigenous Peoples to maintain their sovereignty as individual Clans, Bands, Tribes, and Nations.
- We educate the public about what Sacred Places are and the threats against them through speaking seminars and workshops..
- We petition governments with grievances to the violation of Indigenous rights and desecration of Sacred Sites.
- We lobby government representatives for legislation and support.
- We champion the traditional ways of Indigenous Peoples and the spiritual freedom of all Earth Peoples.
- We affirm that All Life Is Sacred.
Copyright ©2012 SSP&RIT - All rights reserved under United States and International copyright laws.
SSP&RIT is a trademark of Sacred Sites Protection and Rights of Indigenous Tribes - PO Box 4081, Vallejo, CA 94590
Welcome to SSP&RIT
You are visitor number